Medication Management, Individual and Group Counseling are offered to assist clients in:
- Addressing mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, etc.
- Psychiatric consultation and medication support for ongoing clients
- Co-occurring substance abuse and mental health issues
- Trauma recovery
- Grief and bereavement issues
- Improving interpersonal communication
- Bridging the cultural and generational gap in families
- Conflict resolution
- Adjusting to situational stress from divorce, job loss, relocation, etc.